As a Starﬁnder Society GM, you have the following duties:
- Communicate with your local Event Organizer.
- Prepare an adventure to oﬀer to players, including gathering the necessary supplies such as maps, miniatures, and reference materials.
- Provide a welcoming environment for players.
- Deliver session results to the player via established recording mechanisms.
- Report the results of the game:
- Ask your Event Organizer what reporting process they use.
- If you are also the Event Organizer, report games directly on the paizo.com My Organized Play page.